Final Destination to thoughts

Friday, January 13, 2006

S-E-L-V-A-R-A-G-H-A-V-A-N

Ever since I saw 7G Rainbow colony, I have become a huge fan of Selvaraghavan. It was a straight-from-the heart movie, everything about it was so real and it was one movie that touched me deeply and lingered on my mind for a long time. I've come across so many characters like kathir during my college days...it was a typical madras film, and I even liked how the character Anitha gradually accepted her love. You ought to have loved to understand this movie. So, ever since this movie Iv'e tried looking up information about the immensely talented selvaraghavan. I chanced upon this interview in IndiaGlitz......and even his interview seems straight from heart. Check these out:
Excerpt from his interview
I don't think I have learnt a lot from anyone (even KBalachander sir). I've learnt by actually making the films. Its like learning about computers after buying one !

So true, isn't it! Check the rest out at : http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/8857.html

I think Puddupettai is something definitely to watch out for:
http://www.puddhupettai.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home