Final Destination to thoughts

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

2 more days to go and Ocean City..Here we come!

I can hear....

the waves and the roar of the sea
the children's laughter as they run up and down

I can smell....

the fresh mist of morning air when I stand out in the deck
the nice aroma of food when all of us huddle in the kitchen- Who said Too many cooks spoil the broth!

I can...

feel the cold and soft sand on my feet and the hot sun blazing on my back
envision Arya's eyes lighting up when he sees his friends
the light tabla music in the background...
the childlike excitement when we we fought over a game of taboo
feel the ------------- trickling down my throat....and me feeling tough that I'm still steady.

And most of all

...the look on the men's faces when we gave them the slip.

2 more days to go and Ocean City..Here we come!

P.S So the women decided to walk out leaving the kids with the men - Steaming cup of coffee, a long walk on the beach - That sure was fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home