Final Destination to thoughts

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

General happenings...

Arya always corrects me when I mention he is 5 1/2 - He would go I am 5 3/4.
Thankfully he turned 6 - Now I can be politically correct.

Endru oru thagaval guy passed away - He was a big part in my childhood when we used to listen to him in the mornings as my mother used to oil my hair and do braids before going to school. The program was just 5 minutes but he had a nice way of telling a humorous story along with a message. There are not many like him and the goofballs who think they are doing stand-up comedy in SUNTV can learn a thing or two from his show. RIP.

Vikram pee..ed in the potty - YEAH,ITS A BIG DEAL TO ME.

Shyam acted surprised in his birthday party (After Arya told him not to go down the basement on his birthday)...so that was nice.

Went to good old Binghamton and met Dr.Hari along with the family - I was thrilled. Me and the husband went around visiting old places and reliving our memories which included a graveyard and $1.50 theatre. Met Pat Wrobel too - that was nice!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home